Bam Margera Begs Dr. Phil for Assistance Amid Breakdown: 'I Need Your Help in a Big, Big Way'

As Bam Margera keeps to unravel on social media, he is attaining out to Dr. Phil, who he hopes can guide him via his troubles.

Bam Margera wearing a black hat© Provided through USA Today Sports Activities Media Group LLC

"Dr. Phil, I Need your help in a large, large method. My circle of relatives is in shambles, it has been worse than it's ever been, ever," Bam says within the first video. "I've disowned my mother, I'm Going To inform you why. Nikki, I Can't stand, I Cannot stand her, I Will tell you why."

Bam then brought up his young son, Phoenix, and the way much he loves him and the way he imagines the kid might be a point of contention if he breaks up with his spouse.

"He Is the most efficient," Bam says, "i love him to loss of life, and Nikki is aware of that. And if we separate, i know she's going to make use of him as bait, and that i ain't playing that f--king recreation, so that you will have him."

a group of people standing in front of a building© Equipped by way of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Today Sports Activities Media Workforce LLC

He then went on a rant about his mother, which he captioned, "#dr.phil my mom invented a time device so bam margera can pass now where fast and talk in circles answering questions with questions."

Bam stated of his mom, "Let's get to my mom, which is the worst section. Everything she says is poor, and she at all times cuts other people off and not allows them to finish. She's already able to say what she's gonna say, sooner than you are done, that suggests she's no longer listening, ever. She invented a time device, because we move nowhere so f--king speedy, that it drives me crazy, and we can do this s--- for hours."

Bam's barrage of social media posts over the weekend have left many fanatics and pals concerned about his well-being.

a couple of people posing for the camera© Supplied by means of U.S. Lately Sports Activities Media Workforce LLC Steve-O, considered one of his closest pals from the times of "Jackass," commented on one put up, writing, "I’m sorry if it’s frustrating for you that we care sufficient to keep looking to get thru to you, Bam. It couldn’t be extra clear that every one of this isn’t GOOD ENOUGH, and that i hope you’ll sign up for me and Novak in recovery prior to your son loses his dad. And, by way of the way, none of this seems to be cool (that is an excellent thing, as it’s humiliating myself that influenced me to devote myself to a software of recovery). It’s time to give up the combat, and join the winning team. i love you, brother."

Resources as regards to Bam inform The Blast his circle of relatives is making an attempt to keep issues private, but are actively working to get him help and optimistically get Bam on a route to sobriety.

Bam has battled alcoholism considering the fact that his early "Jackass" days and has openly spoken about his dependancy and multiple attempts at rehab.

In 2019, he entered rehab for the third time, however left shortly after and vowed to overcome his demons on his own.


Read Extra
Bam Margera Begs Dr. Phil for Assistance Amid Breakdown: 'I Need Your Help in a Big, Big Way' Bam Margera Begs Dr. Phil for Assistance Amid Breakdown: 'I Need Your Help in a Big, Big Way' Reviewed by asli on Ağustos 04, 2019 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok